CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Hannah


So sometime this afternoon we are supposed to start getting some of the tropical storm named Hannah. Keith and I had to put everything in the shed yesterday afternoon to prepare for the storm. Of course there are still a few things outside that I have to put up still but I'm totally not motivated. Plus, my house already looks like a tornado hit it so what's the point of cleaning it now? :D Honestly, I just don't feel like doing much today. It's so gray outside and this kind of weather makes me want to curl up in bed and lay there all day. Of course, those days are over now that we have Noah. Noah keeps me extra busy now. He's 4 months old and he is requiring a lot of attention. He truly amazes me every day though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it!! Relax & lazy no longer is in our dictionary!