CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Baby Is Growing Up

I can't believe it. Where has the last 4 months gone? My son is growing so fast. Each and every day he changes. I don't want to miss one single moment. He went from this little tiny bundle of joy, who slept most of the day and his fists were always balled up and his cry was so faint, to this slightly bigger bundle of joy, who is awake all the time, and his cry is SO loud, and he's rolling all around on the floor and he giggles, and notices things now and he's needing me less and less to entertain him. He truly amazes me. I can't help the fact that I feel he's growing so fast. It makes me want to have another baby. We might try for another one after Noah's 1st birthday. We're still on the fence about it. Either right after Noah's first birthday or a couple of years after. My husband said "maybe if we have another one, that one wont grow as fast." I just laughed. They all grow up too fast.

0 comments: