CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Busy

Thursday something great happened. My husband shot a gun for the first time since his hand accident. We were concerned that he wouldn't be able to pull the trigger and fulfill his dream of being a police officer. We were both so happy. It's a little painful for him to do it but it's nothing that practice can't fix. Praise the Lord!


Thursday night, Noah threw up 18 times and Taylor threw up 17 times. Come to find out they both have norovirus. It has been a mess. Noah was throwing up bile and having accidents in his undies from it. I tried and tried to not get sick but it didn't work. I got it pretty bad also. I'm hoping that Keith doesn't catch it or we will all be up a creek without a paddle. Why is it so hard for parents to keep their kids home if they are sick? That irritates me to no end.

0 comments: