CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan,30,2012

Nothing real special happened today at the Miller house. I haven't been feeling good and Noah was an Angel today helping mommy out. He was my go to fella to get me bottles of water and tissues ect. He is growing up way too fast. Today he actually walked up to me and asked "Mommy and you teach me a lesson like at school." I was so shocked and jumped right up and grabbed his workbooks and cleared off a spot at the table. We had a mini school lesson even though mommy felt like poo today. He is such a joy!


Keith cut his leg open last Wednesday and now his whole leg is swollen from the knee down. That landed him another trip to the doctor today to find out he has vasculitis or something like that. He really should be elevating it but he is hard headed and wont. That boy can be so stubborn sometimes.

I'm so exhausted to have not done much of anything today. It's back to the grind tomorrow so I should get some rest.

0 comments: