CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today is THE day yippey!!!

It's finally here. We are going to the attorneys office today at 4pm to close on our house. I am so excited. We have so much to pay for out of this money. We have to pay my parents for the home, pay off all our credit cards, pay off all the vehicles, and all other debts. Then we have to put a new A/C unit in and switch the heat from gas to electric, put up a fence, and build new porches. I foresee this being a busy winter. We also have a bunch of little projects new toilets ect. I think what I'm most excited about is donating all of our old clothes and going out and getting new wardrobes. It is a must. Me and Keith haven't bought new clothes for each other in like 2 years. Plus winter is coming and Noah needs warm clothes.

0 comments: